"The first Disney Movie to tell girls they can fight too is Frozen!"
"Frozen is the first Disney Movie where the girl didn’t need a man to save her!! <3 "
"Frozen is the first Disney movie about loving sisters!"
"Frozen is the first Disney movie to question why someone would get married after knowing them for only a day."
"Frozen is the first film to have a blonde male lead who “doesn’t fit the cookie cutter mold””
one time in an interview Zac Efron said that he loved death note and idk if he was just saying that bc the interviewer mentioned it or what but the point is Zac Efron may be a closet weeb
does this look like a coincidence to you?
me in every social situation: we can be friends when you take harry potter a little more seriously
- guys: uh why do girls care so much about being skinny? it's so annoying
- guys: ew fat chicks
- guys: why do girls care so much about shopping and romance and nail polish lol so annoying
- guys: ew crazy butch lesbian manly feminazis why can't they act more feminine lol
- guys: why do girls wear makeup they look so much better without it
- guys: oh i'm so sorry are you sick? tired? dying?
- guys: haha girls suck at math/science/sports
- guys: a girl who does math/science/sports? well? get back in the kitchen that shits not gonna get you a husband
- guys: why are girls so sensitive when we look at their boobs or something c'mon with that top you're asking for it
- guys: oh my god a gay guy just hit on me how fucking disgusting what a creeper doesn't he have any boundaries?
Personal blog of Stephanie L Hart. 24 year old mother, language student and children's literary museum worker from England. In pictures and few words.
Theme by Monique Tendencia